Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What a day

Am i Happy today, well that is a understatement and wrong question. Got custody of Gamini from court today. In all my research, couldn't find a single judgment of custody of minor girl child being given to the father. So couldn't have asked for anything more today.

Swamiji came to stay for a week with us yesterday and today the orders came. Is it a coincidence?

Gamini is ecstatic. She started jumping and dancing when I told her of the order. She hugged me and said "Didn't I tell you I'm going to be with you only".

Went out for dinner, had fun and she is sleepign like an angel.

All I can say is "Won the Battle, War is ON."

Great job by my lawyers, great support from Dad and Gamini and all friends and family that came out to support me. Wouldn't have been able to do it without you all.

Last but not least, wouldn't have been able to pull it off without the doings and lies of my ex-wife, oh wait divorce case is yet to start. ROFL.

Truth prevailed, lies went down the drain.

No comments: